BLACK

8:30 PM

Hello spring !
Today I show You another order from FemmeLuxeFiner. I bought everything in black but i don't know why it's happen because i know that spring is already here. Fortunately every black clothes we can join with color bags or shoes.
For the first i show you lounge wear black sets . It's a lightweight material, black colour and belted waist, it's perf for any occasion. Go for strappy heels and jewellery to earn serious style points.




Co-ords | ribbed loungwear sets |

And the next my favourite it's black mini dress amazing for party. Although I'm not much of a bodycon girl, I find this dress really flattering and it's squeezes in all the right places. I like it because of square neck i think that it is so sexy. That bodycon dress you can find here : femmeluxefinery .



You Might Also Like

5 komentarze

  1. Beautiful and very sexy look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładna stylizacja, czy miałaś rajstopy ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Są cienkie cieliste rajstopy. Jest super elegancko.

      Delete
  3. Polecam botki i kozaki z kazar, ryłko, nessi, carinii. Naprawdę warto kupić w każdym z tych sklepów.

    ReplyDelete

hope you like it :)