Dresses vibes

1:15 PM

Hello ! I haven't been here for a long time so sorry for that. As compensation I will show you some awesome dress. I order it from Femme Luxe Finery they have a large offer of dresses for various occasions. The first one it's perfect Christmas Party Dress bottle green it's amazing for that occasion. The cut perfectly emphasizes the women shapes. The second is Satin dress is more for brave women who want's to feel more sexy. I like that cut but it's more for party or date with your boy.  And the last outfit it's Co-ord Shorts and glitter top i feel comfy in this look. Which look would you wear ?






You Might Also Like

3 komentarze

  1. I love it when you are wearing such dresses and such high heels! You are so beautiful and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylizacje, szczególnie podoba mi się ta zielona sukienka, jest śliczna :)

    ReplyDelete

hope you like it :)