Black Sweater

8:58 PM

Hello everyone ! I glad to be back here. I wanna show something new for You from Femmeluxefinery shop. I bought 4 items so I will show You 4 diffrents outfit.

 Winter is the perfect time for warm sweaters.Together with FemmeLuxeFinery shop we have selected some sweater proposals that will surely find many supporters in this season. Of course this is not the only offer of this shop. The site is very well-rounded with all kinds of accessories for wonderful and original clothes. You will find there timeless classics and the most fashionable pieces of this season. Femme luxe Finery shop has got awesome dresses, sweaters and many many more clothes and accesories. I fell in love for the first sight. Clothes has got very good quality. All size is normal, I usually wear size XS but now I choosen S/M and it's fit me. You can shop there very feminine clothes which will emphasize our shapes. The dresses are perfect for some party or even formal event.
And One of the best information if You are a student you have also 10% Off EVERYTHING ! It isn't great ?
Shipments come quickly to Poland and every other country so this is a big plus.

Hoodies/ sweater, as the name I will indicate under this link will find the most fashionable sweaters of this season. If you have already noticed for a long time more and more often in our closets, these large and warm copies will be available.
Personally, I love them, and especially those made very kindly, so we feel the pleasure of wearing such a sweater..
At the first I show you black sweater/dress. It's awesome choice for that weather. It's snow outside so I wear it at lazy day in home with thick socks.This Black Chunky Cable Knit Turtleneck Jumper Dress it's also very thick. It has a very large roll neck and beautiful details. Thanks to it's versatility You can carry it in many ways. Like me with socks or more like a women with knee high boots or with jeans to work.
Now You have a little sale so let's do some shopping!







sweater - femmeluxefinery

The next post will have a outfit with this mustard dress. It's got interesting mustard color and great cut. This dress got soulder cut out. Also they give you a belt with which we can emphasize your waist. This is must have because you can carry it in many ways again. I  will try show her in everyday styling as well as in the more evening style.


The third item ordered is a dress in the trendiest print this season. Of course i told about sneak print. This dress is made of thin delicate material. So it will be useful now to choose something thicker for it maybe some thick tights and a sweater. I want to show it to you in the most exquisite stylizations. Because soon the Christmas Eve so I would like to show it to you in such a scenario. But Stop for a second about next outfit. Now I show You only dress. It has a fairly deep cleavage so i will think of something to slightly reduce it. Definitely this dress would look nicer on a woman with fuller shapes but what to do now if i dont ? I will definitely choose a delicate belt for this, thanks to which I will emphasize the waist. The sleeves also have an interesting cut they are finished with frills. Frills is also at the end of the dress. Makes the dress more adrorable I love that !


If you have plans to fill your wardrobe with some sweater pearls/ dresses ..I invite you to the store, which has many in its offer. As for the price for such quality and performance are really good. So far I have not seen such a large selection of dresses in other online stores.

You Might Also Like

1 komentarze

  1. Jak miło Cie widzieć ! ! ! Wyglądasz bossko ! ! !

    ReplyDelete

hope you like it :)