Vinyl pants

8:14 PM


Hello again
I came back to you with new outfit. Recently I saw a lot of „vinyl” things from coats to trousers ( I don’t know if it’s professionally called that way but never mind You will see this ). Immediately seeing this material I dreamed of pants made of it. After a long search I finally got it ! The perfect Black High Shine Vinyl PU Trousers is on femmeluxefinery . I say it’s perfect of course it’s look amazing but I must tell You something. I don’t know if everyone has the same feeling. These pants are very hard to put on. It’s not a problem if You don’t have to change quickly. Certainly don’t dress tchem if you study at a sports University like me. Take my word for it. But now let’s go back to the most important advantages. In these pants, each of us will look amazing. The legs are beautifully highlighted and slender! So wear it to the normal t-shirts and go to the party !




Today I want to show You how you can wear more party things on every normal day.
I will choose for that combination Gray jumpers. Of course i order it from : femmeluxefinery
On photo it looks like oversized jumper but I order it in size S/M  and is of normal lenght but the width is a bit bigger. Femmeluxefinery has got perfect description to this jumper : Take your style up a level this season with the must have Grey  Knitted Oversized Polo Neck Jumper . With the luxe Grey  colouring and must have soft knit, this essential oversized jumper is amazing for all occasions that may be coming your way this AW18. Team your affordable loose-fitting turtleneck up with some crop leggings and perspex heels for a classy and cosy autumn look. Alternatively wear with your jeans and trainers for an easy going day to day look. And how not to order such a beautifully described thing.
The jumper it’s very cozy and perfect for this very winter weather wait very winter weather, what i say after all it’s a winter time hahaha. Really too much study.


I know that again i choose golf but it’s the best option at low temperatures. It’s look very stylish and protects our necks.

That there was not enough shiny things i wear my lovely gold winter jacket. Maybe I’m looking like an astronaut but i don’t care i love this jacket so much. 





As You see shop Femmeluxefinery has got a large assortment. I liked shopping on this website very muc. Shipment to Poland is express. So you don’t have to wait weeks for your dream clothes.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarze

  1. The vinyl pants look really amazing. I think I can use a few of them as my Workout Leggings. However I’m in a confusion when I read that it’s very hard to put on. However, there’s no doubt that the pants are really attractive and will be amazing party wears. Of course how you combine it with your other clothes also matters.

    ReplyDelete

hope you like it :)